Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy”)
- Literacy Empowerment Pte Ltd ( “the Company” ), adheres to the Personal Data Protection Act 2012, Singapore ( “PDPA” ), when conducting our businesses.
- The Policy must be observed by its employees, and casual staff to maintain the confidentiality of personal data held by the Company.
- The Company collects personal data about its customers, business partners, registered members of its website (www.wealthadvisorsite.com) and/or suppliers for specified purposes during the course of our business activities and administration of operations.
- The Company undertakes to ensure that personal data shall not use or disclose it without the consent of the individual.
- Individuals who have given their personal data to the Company have the right to see and correct any inaccurate data at any time.
- The Company will retain personal data collected for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the business purposes for which it is collected, in compliance with PDPA.
- The Company has put in place adequate IT security systems and operating processes to ensure data security.
- The Company shall respond to these requests within a reasonable timeline.
The Company will constantly the Policy, and amend it when needed, to be inline with any changes in the PDPA.
- All inquiries relating to the correction of inaccurate date, collection, use, disclosure or retention of personal data or other matters on the operation of the Personal Data Protection Policy can be directed to : [email protected]